SEO or Search Engine Optimization is essential in making/keeping any business successful. Favicons and SEO can work hand-in-hand in SEO success to keep you ahead of the competition.
What are Favicons?
Favicons are 16X16 images representing a company’s website and/or brand that are placed beside a browser tab, website, bookmark, and more. Typically, the image is the first letter of the company or its logo.
What is SEO (Search Engine Optimization)?
SEO is an organic search engine strategy used to increase traffic to your company’s website.
How Do Favicons Help SEO?
- Leveraging favicons in Google SEO enhances visibility.
- Favicons help SEO by giving viewers a quick visual reminder of your company. Sometimes a company name alone cannot prompt consumer recall as easily as one hopes.
- It can entice consumers to look into what your company offers or be a reminder of where the consumer shopped in prior purchases.
- Higher recall and recognition have been connected to images over words in past studies, giving importance to favicons when enhancing your company’s SEO advantages.
Benefits of Favicons in Google SEO
Favicons are an easy and inexpensive opportunity to visually promote your company to consumers.
Increase Brand Awareness
- Catch consumer attention – Take this opportunity to make your favicon unforgettable to shoppers. This can guide their attention to your website on Google.
- Stay in View – With the ability to open multiple browsers at once, favicons gives you leverage in SEO by keeping your favicon image on the screen as a reminder to come back.
Increase Website Traffic
- Credibility and Trust – The internet is full of spam, keeping consumers skeptical of a company’s intent. A Favicons gives your company leverage by authenticating your website more professionally. The absence of an icon can encourage suspicion and dissuade potential sales.
- Recall and Recognition – Consumers rely on memorable and trustworthy results amid marketing clutter. Favicons save users time and effort by displaying images that capture brand identity. That image is then stored in memory for future purchases.
Keep Up With The Latest
SEO is a must-have for any business. To keep up with the latest in SEO services, contact us today! With a full-time content strategist on our team and a fully-developed, proven SEO strategy process, we are ready to help you enhance your SEO goals!
Oops! We could not locate your form.