Economies go up and down but some businesses weather the curves better than others. How do you build an online presence that’s strong enough to survive downturns?
You need to have an active and engaged list of contacts. It really is that simple.
When economies spiral downward, savvy business owners can pivot and adapt their service offerings to suit the new climate. For example, during the Coronavirus Pandemic of 2020, restaurants were able to shift from dining into offering carry-out and delivery services quickly. Stores that never had curbside pickup were able to start allowing customers to shop online and pick up right outside the front door without leaving their car.
All of these industry leaders had one thing in common — an active contact list that they could reach out to share their new offerings.
They were able to quickly spread the word to thousands of people via email, text message, and website banners to keep business flowing because they do more than just collect people’s info. They kept those people engaged with their company over time.
Use Video Marketing to Increase Engagement
Video marketing remains one of the most engaging ways to connect with your audience. It builds trust and engenders commitment in a way that content alone can’t accomplish.
Here are a few of the ways that video can be used to keep your list active and satisfied:
- Live-stream on YouTube or Facebook to allow followers to ask questions and interact with you and your team in real-time.
- Embed video on blog articles to deliver content insights “face-to-face” and build your authority and credibility in your field.
- Post videos on your social channels to share quick tips and insights.
- Include quick videos in emails or sales proposals to personalize the process.
- Entice followers to share their videos on your social media for social proof.
- Ask customers to create testimonial videos that you can include on your website.
- Utilize videos on crucial website pages like your about and service pages to explain your value proposition quickly.
Let Drum Creative Help You Utilize Video Marketing Effectively
We have over fifteen years of experience building websites that are engaging and represent your brand. We can help you include your videos on key areas of your site that will you connect with visitors and move them down your marketing funnel.
Contact us today to start a conversation.
"*" indicates required fields