The foundation of Drum Creative is our ability to work with you – our customers – to create an awesome web design at a great price and deliver it on time. Our team welcomes feedback and we allow our clients to see a “wireframe design” before we start building the actual, full-blown design.
Prior to joining the team, I worked on the marketing side for my previous employers. During that time, the following are the main issues I’ve seen time and time again:
- Lack of communication from the designer
- Failure to connect branding and website design
- Delays in “plugging in” web content – business owners and employees are very busy and it’s hard (and sometimes nerve-wracking) to write content for a website
- Overpromise, underdeliver – neither the site nor the work was ever completed on time
And, trust me – this wasn’t just a one-time thing. I saw it first-hand at three different companies. So how do we plan to overcome these common issues?
- Improved Communication: Rather than dealing solely with the designer, our clients will work collaboratively with both a Client Representative AND the Website Designer. Meaning a dedicated Rep. will get an understanding of your company and content ideas, so he or she can bounce this back-and-forth with the designer – keeping the designer on track and motivated. As a client, you are kept in the loop and can contact our team at any time. As the design comes together, we invite you to our conference room where you can see your website’s progress, via a big screen, as we show you the designs directly from our computers.
- Seamless Design and Company Cohesiveness: Instead of simply designing your site and sending you on your way, we go the extra mile. We can provide you with a design package including business cards, letterhead, and envelopes – giving you a template for your main business communications. We want to help take you above the next level by making you look bigger, more successful, more composed, and more “awesome!” Website and branding design will go hand in hand, delivering a unified image.
- Content Problem: In today’s crazy-busy, fast-paced world, who has time for content brainstorming? Our process focuses on one holistic meeting where we pick your brain, examine any promotional material you already have, and gain as much information as possible about you and your business. From this, we will pull as much content as we can to help you get a running start. When we present the wireframe to you, you can then edit, change or add more of your own – eliminating large amounts of pressure and stress from the design process.
- On-Time: We will set realistic timelines and stick to them! We keep you “in the loop” on our progress and provide many opportunities for feedback along the way. Our main focus is communication. We understand that a website is extremely personal for you and your company.